Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shed Painting Done?


Got home last night at 7:45 and put a second coat on most of the trim. I didn't think the main panels of the shed needed to be recovered, but looking at the photos maybe they do. I've got more pressing things to fix around the house (windows) but if I have time I'll probably roll another coat on the main body of the shed.


I removed the doors to paint the trim and they are now drying in the shed. A bit of rain today but nothing too bad. I'll put the doors back on tonight and be done with it.


Scraping off the loose paint and just priming/painting those areas saved a bunch of time. From 10ft away it looks fine, closer and you can see the paint level change between scraped/non-scaped. Sanding would probably have cleaned some of that up, but it's a shed not a piece of furniture.


No comments: