Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Some work done

Finished painting the frame for the bathroom window and garage door last night. Didn't have time to pull off the door and scrape/prime it. Had to run to HD instead to pick up more supplies for other fixups.

Stain and screws to patch up the deck, construction adhesive to fix some failing trim, light bulbs for the vanity.

A while ago we got a letter in the mail from HD saying 'In thanks for your recent purchase, here is a gift card'. I figured it was a marketing stunt to get us in the door and the card would be $1.00 or something like that. When I used it last night I found out it was a $150 card!!! Glad I didn't lose it. Turns out it is from my Christmas tool purchases where they had the spend X dollars get a gift card for Y dollars. It would have been nice if they would have indicated somewhere in the letter that was what the card was for...

No 'after' pictures as I couldn't find the camera this morning.

No comments: